Friday, April 21, 2006

This a pic I snapped at 3 am last night. Louis is making the transition to sleeping in his crib at night and we are all a little apprehensive. So I made Jason sleep in the nursery with Louis and make sure he continued to breathe and all that important stuff. Great job Dad! Jason can sleep anywhere and I think he rather enjoyed it. No dogs bugging him and no me yelling at him to quit snoring so I can get some %$#^ sleep! Jason's placement on the floor also prevented me from going in and checking the baby every 15 minutes. I finally got to sleep soon after this shot was taken and it was the best 3 hours and 20 minutes of my life! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...I found a bean bag to be helpful in this situation...but as you said Jason seems to be able to sleep in any location.

From "someone else" who had the privilege of enjoying the "pleasures" of parenthood. Dad to Dad!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be ironic if the first words out of Louis' mouth were, "Dad, stop ******* snoring, I'm trying to sleep!"

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home