Tuesday, July 15, 2008


We got some new train stuff in for Big Lou. He got the Roundhouse he's been wanting for FINALLY pooping in the potty. He thinks he is hot stuff now. This is Louis playing with a neighbor girl. She's ten and she likes trains and bubbles. Louis is in love.

This next pic is of Louis helping me put the finishing touches on a dress I made for our little friend Eloise. I've had the dress finished for 2 months but didn't put the ties on. I had to have Louis model the dress for proper tie placement. He, of course, found my hot glue gun in my sewing room and I think that preserves his manhood in this pic :)
He always likes helping mommy so we had fun. I'll file this picture away in my blackmail folder for later.........


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home